Here is the output of the console: https://pastebin.com/ZGGh4ZaJkimberly wrote: ↑Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:33 pm 1)
Oke, this is indeed a problem. What you are supposed to see is the following sequence:
- First the red and blue led are on for about 2 seconds
- then a orange led for a few seconds (which is the flashing of the FPGA firmware to the lighthouse system)
See this video for reference: https://youtu.be/QwaJC-cLHSc
- and then the blue LED is the only one on
2) I actually mean the content of the console tab, which you can toggle on under view>tabs>console in the cfclient. Could you give those instead? (by the way, first time i've seen pastebin, quite handy website!)
3) The first point could have indicated that the compile didn't go as planned, since those 2 leds on (and the sequence as I explained above) means that the driver on the crazyflie firmware does not interact with the LH deck. Could you share the content of crazyflie-firmware/tools/make/config.mk here?
And here are the config.mk contents: https://pastebin.com/eRm1rZQQ
It seems like the firmware doesn't compile properly with the LH support despite make not throwing any errors. Also, I do get a lighthouse quality LED option show up (which I am pretty sure wasn't there with the previous firmware (no compile arguments given)) so that makes it a bit more odd.