aideck bootloader

Discussions about the AI-deck
1pi

Re: aideck bootloader

Post by 1pi »

Hello Marcus
I found the problem and fixed it!!!! It was my fault, as I was trying to flash the GAP8 with the docker code instead of the Nina module, so I did that and now is working!!!!!
One thing is that I am getting two images at once, and cannot close windows, is there a command for closing the connection?
Regards
Rodrigo
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

Good to hear that it's working.

The reason for the two windows is that one is raw and the other one is colorized.

Unfortunately the test program will only exit on Ctrl+C in the console.
1pi

Post by 1pi »

Hi
Now we can proceed to the bootloader issue. Could you provide me with the instructions.

Thank you
Rodrigo
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

If you have the latest version of the crazyflie-python-lib you should be able to bootload the GAP8 via the Crazyradio PA using the following command (substituting the radio address for the one you use):

Code: Select all

cfloader flash BUILD/GAP8_V2/GCC_RISCV_FREERTOS/target.board.devices.flash.img deck-bcAI:gap8-fw -w radio://0/80/2M
1pi

Post by 1pi »

Hello Marcus
I followed the latest aideck examples folder and have tried to run the steps and find that when I try to run the docker script to make the image I get the following error:
Docker error response from daemon: failed to create shim : OCI runtime create failed: container_linux.go:380 starting container process caused: exec: “tools/build/make-example”: stat tools/build/make-example: no such file or directory: unknown
Is the docker installation causing this problem?
Regards
Rodrigo
1pi

Post by 1pi »

Hi Marcus
I fixed the error, had to run docker pull bitcraze/aideck and is now good.
Thank you
Rodrigo
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

Good to hear that it's solved! We've also updated the documentation to contain this step.