dynamic model

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
lwisle
Beginner

dynamic model

Post by lwisle »

hello,
I want to rewrite crazyflie's PID controller in firmware to be LQR controller. but I don't know the dynamic model of crazyflie2.0,especially in motorPower.m to motor speed.
I have found that crazyflie's motor is controlled by Voltage.The control parameter changes from motorPower.m1 to motor_ratios.but how about motor_ratios to motor real speed?

could you help me? thanks
Last edited by lwisle on Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lwisle
Beginner

Re: dynamic model

Post by lwisle »

i mean that i want to confirm my LQR controller is correct by simulink,but now i couldn't finish that because i dont know how can i transform motoPower.m to actual control law.
Last edited by lwisle on Sun Nov 07, 2021 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

Hi!

Have you seen this page before with the PWM to thrust measurements? Also this more recent blogpost might be of interest to you.

Also this thesis also looked at system identification of the crazyflie. It's based on the crazyflie 2.0 as that one is a bit older, but the motors to thrust should be exactly the same.

Good luck!
lwisle
Beginner

Post by lwisle »

kimberly wrote: Mon Nov 15, 2021 5:26 pm Hi!

Have you seen this page before with the PWM to thrust measurements? Also this more recent blogpost might be of interest to you.

Also this thesis also looked at [url0https://www.research-collection.ethz.ch/handle/ ... 850/214143]system identification of the crazyflie[/url]. It's based on the crazyflie 2.0 as that one is a bit older, but the motors to thrust should be exactly the same.

Good luck!
Thank you!Now I have nearly finished my work with desired positon input simulation in simulink.