Crazyflie + Crazyradio now available from german reseller

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
foosel
Expert

Crazyflie + Crazyradio now available from german reseller

Post by foosel »

For those of you located in .de and interested in acquiring a (second? third?) Crazyflie, I just saw that EXP Tech now resells them (probably directly from seeedstudio).
Also: AR.Drone 2.0 (RC-enabled thanks to self-soldered MiruMod) and Hubsan X4 H107
marcus
Bitcraze

Re: Crazyflie + Crazyradio now available from german reselle

Post by marcus »

foosel wrote:For those of you located in .de and interested in acquiring a (second? third?) Crazyflie, I just saw that EXP Tech now resells them (probably directly from seeedstudio).
Great! Then the shipping time is a bit shorter :D

Yes, it's directly from Seeedstudio. since the last batch we did the Crazyflies and spare parts are now available for retailers as well.
foosel
Expert

Post by foosel »

And now Watterott has them in stock as well. Looks like I won't be the only one with a Crazyflie at Makerfaire Germany in a couple of weeks I guess ;)
Also: AR.Drone 2.0 (RC-enabled thanks to self-soldered MiruMod) and Hubsan X4 H107
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

Nice going to the Makerfair! Don't forget to post some pictures on G+ for us that aren't so lucky :D

I've gotten the impression that quads are generally pretty popular in Germany. I've seen a couple of German companies make larger commercial ones (like microdrones and airrotormedia) and I remember reading somewhere that the German police uses quadcopters. We also get a lot of traffic from Germany and a while back we actually got an write up on the Spiegel site which was great.