middle_img_35a6cb5b-8a7f-457f-805c-f3c97b8f0ffg.png
middle_img_6adf319e-8d08-43ce-be00-251a1e186e6g.png
Make positive impact.
raven

Re: OpenOCD failed to flash the NINA

Post by raven »

I solved it!
And I saw on using the AI-deck camera!

I think there should be more information in the documentation.
I will help create a new Pull Request to do that after finishing the Face-Detection Lab.

Thanks!
Make positive impact.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

that define you mentioned needs to be enabled on config.mk when building and flashing the firmware on the Crazyflie side.

Then, in the AIdeck driver of the crazyflie, you can also uncomment the define DEBUG_NINA_PRINT, which will print output of the Nina module in the cfclient console. Then you can see if the Nina module is initiated and if it the stream goes through it. You will have a bit more feedback from the system this way.

A feedback to see if the gap8 is flashed is to check it either with make run (on ram flash) or look at the LED blinking (https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_exam ... est.c#L172). This should be enabled in the wifi example.

Remember that currently the wifi streaming example does not work in SDK 3.6 or up (see this issue). If the LED is not blinking it means that the chip has stopped running once the streaming has been intiated. Please downgrade the SDK to 3.5 and try again.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

ah woops, the previous information was still based on an old post of yours.

Great! And yes please, if you think more information is needed, we will be more than happy to get a pull request for the doc! :D