eduardo@eduardo-Aspire-V3-574:~/crazyflie-firmware$ make PLATFORM=tag  
, the error is:

Code: Select all

eduardo@eduardo-Aspire-V3-574:~/crazyflie-firmware$ make PLATFORM=tag
  CLEAN_VERSION
  VTMPL version.c
  CC    version.o
  LD    tag.elf
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x38): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388Init'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x3c): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388Test'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x40): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388AreCalibrated'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x44): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388ManufacturingTest'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x48): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388Acquire'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x4c): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388WaitDataReady'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x50): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388ReadGyro'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x54): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388ReadAcc'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x58): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388ReadMag'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x5c): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388ReadBaro'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x60): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388SetAccMode'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x64): undefined reference to `sensorsBmi088SpiBmp388DataAvailableCallback'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x6c): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hInit'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x70): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hTest'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x74): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hAreCalibrated'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x78): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hManufacturingTest'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x7c): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hAcquire'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x80): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hWaitDataReady'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x84): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hReadGyro'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x88): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hReadAcc'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x8c): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hReadMag'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x90): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hReadBaro'
bin/sensors.o:(.rodata.sensorImplementations+0x94): undefined reference to `sensorsMpu9250Lps25hSetAccMode'
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
tools/make/targets.mk:38: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'tag.elf'
make[1]: *** [tag.elf] Error 1
Makefile:371: fallo en las instrucciones para el objetivo 'build'
make: *** [build] Error 2

I try to update the firmware.

If you can help me I would appreciate it thank you.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: tag.elf Error 1

Post by kimberly »

Seems like you don't have the necessary submodules in the repo.

Could you try:

git submodule init
git submodule update
Also, are you building this firmware for the roadrunner or the crazyflie? PLATFORM=tag is for the roadrunner
EduardoAguilar
Beginner

Post by EduardoAguilar »

Hi Kimberly!!

I'm traying to building the firmware for the the crazyflie :D

I trayed with

make PLATFORM=tag 
because when i tray to update the firmware to crazyflie (https://github.com/bitcraze/crazyflie-firmware) this cant change the controller
I want yo change the PID but when i check the controller on the terminal this say that CONTROLLER: PID

I did this steps in the terminal ()

1. make
2. make PLATFORM=cf2
3. make cload

and I have the submodules in the repo (I followed https://github.com/bitcraze/crazyflie-firmware).
Could you try:

git submodule init
git submodule update

Also in my Makefile i change the controller manually, I change any for Eduardo (name of the controller viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4276).
If you can help me I would appreciate it thank you.
kristoffer
Bitcraze

Post by kristoffer »

First about the platform:
If you are building for the Crazyflie you must use PLATFORM=cf2, the Crazyflie will not start if you use a tag build. Make sure you clean before you change platform as well.

make clean
make PLATFORM=cf2
When you have set the platform once, the setting is stored and there is no need to specify it anymore so after that you just do

make
For the controller, the easiest way to modify build behaviour is to use the config.mk file (see https://www.bitcraze.io/documentation/r ... ure_build/)

You can read about setting controllers here https://www.bitcraze.io/documentation/r ... ontroller/

If this does not solve the problem, please open a new thread as it is a bit too far away from this one.
EduardoAguilar
Beginner

Post by EduardoAguilar »

Hi Kristoffer thanks for your answer and help but i have the same problem.

In this viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4496, I described that I did.