Wifi video streamer

Discussions about the AI-deck
JaeDeok
Beginner

Re: Wifi video streamer

Post by JaeDeok »

kimberly wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:54 am The flash location of the AIdeck for the Nina can be found here:

https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_exam ... ramming.md

Also check on which USB port your programmer is with dmesg (on ubuntu). You might need to change that line in the docker command.

Yes, I also checked the USB port. After connecting according to the manual, I also ran the flash command.
However, it ends at that part as shown in the picture attached above. Do you know why?

Also, should I do NINA after GAP8?
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

The screenshot you showed, showed the programming sequence for the Nina module. This what you are supposed to see when it succeeded actually. I see the same thing. Just be sure that you are flashing the Nina module and not the Gap8.

There is no order in which you have to flash the Nina or Gap8. I usually flash the Nina first and than the GAP8, but its up to you.

Also once you have flashed the Nina to your liking (either as accesspoint or it connecting to a wifihotspot), you would not need to flash it again and keep it exactly as is.
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

NINA flashed successfully.

I'm also going to start gap8 using docker.

But I get an error as shown in the picture.
Attachments
333.PNG
22222.PNG
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

please follow the docker build instructions. You need to specify the sdk version first.
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

export GAP_SDK_VERSION=3.7

Is this code correct?
If yes, I have already specified it.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

It needs to be done in the same terminal as you do the build. Currently it is trying to grab the tag release-v while it should grab the release-v3.7 tag.

Maybe it would be good to add it to bashrc, like indicated in the instructions.
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

I flashed GAP8 using docker. However, I found "core 0 selected" in the flash.
I ran the viewer example after flashing. Connection is established, but the screen does not appear. Do you know the problem?
Attachments
4444444.PNG
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

If the nina is configured as an access point, this should work right away. So not sure what is going on.

You can flash the firmware of the crazyflie you work with with the nina debug define uncommented in the aideck drive (don't forget to force the aidriver in config.mk). See here: https://github.com/bitcraze/crazyflie-f ... deck.c#L56

this enables you to read the Nina debug messages on the console of the cfclient. It should tell you if it connected and if it is using the same ip address
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

As a result of doing various tests, I believe there is no problem with NINA.

To do the streamer example

Should GAPSDK be version 3.7, 3.7.1 or 3.5?

Also, I uploaded a streamer example to Streamer GAP8 and the LED change of AI_DECK is not constant.

The LED blinks constantly, does not turn on at all, remains on, or the three patterns change each time the power is turned on.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

The streaming is reported to not work on 3.7, so build another docker image for version 3.5 and try to build and flash again. The LED is supposed to be blinking

See this issue: https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_examples/issues/19