Wifi video streamer

Discussions about the AI-deck
JaeDeok
Beginner

Wifi video streamer

Post by JaeDeok »

https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_exam ... treamer.md

I would like to check out the Wifi video streamer by referring to this link. Should I do both GAP8 and NINA?
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: Wifi video streamer

Post by kimberly »

It depends on the source of your AIdeck purchase, but yours should be preflashed with the wifi video streamer already. See https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_exam ... /tryout.md and you can use the python viewer in the nina folder

You can check if there is a wifi hotspot called Bitcraze AI-deck Example, but if you don't you should probably first try out flashing Gap8 and then the Nina. The instructions of those should be in the doc but let us know if there is anything that is not clear (The aideck is still in early release).
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

crazyflie에 AI_Deck을 연결하고 전원을 넣었지만, wifi는 찾을수 없었습니다.

https://github.com/GreenWaves-Technologies/gap_sdk

위 링크를 참고하여. GAP8 SDK 를 설치하는 과정이 매우 어렵습니다.

https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_exam ... started.md

After minimal installation, I executed the "make" commands described in the following link,
"make gap_tools" could not find opencv module in python,
"make pulp_tools" is not included in the make command.
raven

Post by raven »

Yes, I think there should be more detailed information mentioned in the docs, especially for the fresh man~hh
I'd like to post some PR for the project.
I met another problem, just about the required hardware.
I am not very clear about what I need.
Make positive impact.
raven

Post by raven »

Maybe an instant chat group like WhatsApp or Telegram is a good choice for the early access products like the AI-deck
We, the early users could get more useful info and help you promote the product!
Make positive impact.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

It seems that those make targets do not exist for SDK 3.7, so we should remove those. Probably just make SDK should be enough, so just follow the readme of the SDK itself

This would be a good issue for the github repo btw, since we need to change this in the actual documentation.

To be honest, we started working with docker ourselves which is much easier for us to manage. Maybe it would be good to try it as well, if you are using an ubuntu computer. Greenwaves use a virtual machine themselves.

@raven, About whatsapp or wechat, we have a policy to not use this for support. Also it will be impractical for the huge time differences of our users. For development discussions, github is the best and either use this forum for support. We are a small company but we try to answer almost everyday.
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

Unlike the development environment, is there a way to purely flash?

I can't figure out the exact location to flash GAP8 and NINA. (File location and flash location)

Also, it is difficult to use because the method of using Docker is inexperienced.ㅠㅠㅠ
JaeDeok
Beginner

Post by JaeDeok »

추가적으로 docker를 이용하여 밑에 명렁어를 실행하였습니다.

docker run --rm -it -v $PWD:/module/ --device /dev/ttyUSB0 --privileged -P espidf:3.3.1 /bin/bash -c "make menuconfig; make clean; make all; /openocd-esp32/bin/openocd -f interface/ftdi/olimex-arm-usb-tiny-h.cfg -f board/esp-wroom-32.cfg -c 'program_esp32 build/partitions_singleapp.bin 0x8000 verify' -c 'program_esp32 build/bootloader/bootloader.bin 0x1000 verify' -c 'program_esp32 build/ai-deck-jpeg-streamer-demo.bin 0x10000 verify reset exit'"

그림과 같이 되었는데 문제가 무엇입니까?
Attachments
dddd.PNG
raven

Post by raven »

kimberly wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:52 am It seems that those make targets do not exist for SDK 3.7, so we should remove those. Probably just make SDK should be enough, so just follow the readme of the SDK itself

This would be a good issue for the github repo btw, since we need to change this in the actual documentation.

To be honest, we started working with docker ourselves which is much easier for us to manage. Maybe it would be good to try it as well, if you are using an ubuntu computer. Greenwaves use a virtual machine themselves.

@raven, About whatsapp or wechat, we have a policy to not use this for support. Also it will be impractical for the huge time differences of our users. For development discussions, github is the best and either use this forum for support. We are a small company but we try to answer almost everyday.
Thanks!
Last edited by raven on Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Make positive impact.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

The flash location of the AIdeck for the Nina can be found here:

https://github.com/bitcraze/AIdeck_exam ... ramming.md

Also check on which USB port your programmer is with dmesg (on ubuntu). You might need to change that line in the docker command.