Here again, now at home. As i said a post before here's the How To for MotioninJoy. I will not explaid how to connect the controller with MotioninJoy because i've done this the last time a long time ago, if someone need this information pleas tell me, if it's necessary i will uninstall MotioninJoy and reinstall it to complete the How To.
The Equipment i use
- Sony Dualshock 3 Sixaxies
- MotioninJoy version 0.7.1001
- MotioninJoy Driver version0.7.1001
- Crazylie PC client version 2013.4.1
For the How To i updated my MotioninJoy to version 0.7.1001 and i'm using the driver 0.7.1001. To Update MotioninJoy went to the "About" section and clicked "Check update". To test the default configuration i connected my controller via the Driver Manager in MotioninJoy and testet if every button and stick is working:
- 1: the controller is connected successfully
- 2: click "enable" to set the mode to the controller (to make shure the setting is really set clkick it several times, i had some issues with that in the old configuration i used)
- 3: click on "Game Controller Panel"
- 5: push every button on the controller and move the sticks in any direction, check if you can see every action you do in this windows
If everything work till this point so far so good, lets go to step 2.
Now i created a own mapping in MotioninJoy. Set the radio button to "Custom-Default" in MotioninJoy and click on "Create":
Next we create a own mapping, i called it "Crazyflie":
HOW TO CONTINUES IN NEXT POST!
- 3: make sure the new mapping is selected (it's a little bid bolder then the other one)