Trouble changing TWR to TDoA2

All discussions related to the Loco Positioning system
abrahamvee
Beginner

Trouble changing TWR to TDoA2

Post by abrahamvee »

Hi,
I'm working with two drones and I need to use TDoA, I've been trying to change the anchors from TWR to TDoA and I've have followed the instructions in the getting started with the Loco Positioning System, but I cannot get them to change the indicators don't change to red. And I tried to change one of the anchors with the LPS tool but it didn't work either. What kind of troubleshooting can I do?
Thanks a lot,
Abr
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: Trouble changing TWR to TDoA2

Post by arnaud »

Hi,
The fist thing to check is that you have the latest version for everything: since this deals with communication protocols it is important that everything is in sync. So you should check that you are using the latest version of the Crazyflie firmware, LPS node firmware and Crazyflie client. By latest version I mean either latest release xor latest tip of master.
abrahamvee
Beginner

Re: Trouble changing TWR to TDoA2

Post by abrahamvee »

I've tried updating the firmware of the anchors through the LPS tool in (windows), but I have the same problem than this post viewtopic.php?t=3003, I've tried the solutions and even using other computer, also using LPS and USB in windows I changed all of the anchors to TDoA2 and then when into the client and had no success. Now I'm trying to use the VM but while following this part USB access rights on LINUX

Code: Select all

# cat > /etc/udev/rules.d/99-lps.rules << EOF
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0483", ATTRS{idProduct}=="df11", MODE="0664", GROUP="plugdev"
EOF
I get the messages: EOF command not found and ATTRS{idVendor}=="0483" command not found.
Thanks,
Abraham