[SOLVED]Power system of Crazyflie 2.0

Firmware/software/electronics/mechanics
song
Beginner

[SOLVED]Power system of Crazyflie 2.0

Post by song »

Hi there!

I'm newly getting interested in drones, and I made my own board referring to Crazyflie(using your opened source and schematics) But it doesn't work well.

I use 'CONN_BAT' pin to supply power (3.7V/0.3A) and the result is very interesting.
When i supply power on my board, the voltage value decreases gradually. It goes down to 1.8V
I guess there's something that i don't know about power management(especially in BQ24075)

I already read all your posts especially 'Development board' on your homepage. I checked everything I can to find whether there's any fault on my B'd.

Could someone please help me to complete my new project?
Any suggestions will be a great help to me(about power system, boot system, etc.)

Thank you!
Last edited by song on Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
tobias
Bitcraze

Re: Power system of Crazyflie 2.0

Post by tobias »

Very hard to tell what could be the problem. If you power it from VUSB instead what is the behavior? What voltage value are you referring to, the one in the cfclient?
song
Beginner

Post by song »

First, i'm afraid of saying that i don't understand the exact meaning of 'behavior' you said. I tried to power it from +BATT.
and voltage value i said is from ''DC Power Supply" equipment. I don't use cfclient, i use only eclipse and Terminal Emulator menu from your VM.
tobias
Bitcraze

Post by tobias »

So then something is probably short circuit and the current limit kicks in and that is why the voltage is dropping.