[SOLVED]the problem in compiling the crazyflie-firmware in terminal in ubuntu16.04

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
NickCong
Beginner

Re: the problem in compiling the crazyflie-firmware in terminal in ubuntu16.04

Post by NickCong »

arnaud wrote: Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:39 am Just to make sure: are you running make in the same console in which you checked the version of the compiler, or are you using an IDE,

Also, in the compiler package there is a 'bin' folder and a 'arm-none-eabi/bin' folder. You need to have the 'bin' folder in your path, not the other one. The 'arm-none-eabi/bin' folder contains executable without prefixes, if you have this one in your path it would explain your problems.
hi arnaud

i have solved the problem,in the Makefile the CROSS_COMPILE ?=arm-none-eabi-,it may using the default path, so i modify

Code: Select all

CROSS_COMPILE ?=arm-none-eabi- 
into

Code: Select all

CROSS_COMPILE     ?= /home/nickcong/gun_tools_2017/gcc-arm-none-eabi-7-2017-q4-major/bin/arm-none-eabi-
in the Makefile, then it is ok and doesn't report the previous warning. :D
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: [SOLVED]the problem in compiling the crazyflie-firmware in terminal in ubuntu16.04

Post by arnaud »

That is one effective way to bypass the system binary path :-).

Are you running make in eclipse or another ide or in a terminal?
NickCong
Beginner

Re: [SOLVED]the problem in compiling the crazyflie-firmware in terminal in ubuntu16.04

Post by NickCong »

arnaud wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:23 pm That is one effective way to bypass the system binary path :-).

Are you running make in eclipse or another ide or in a terminal?
i am running make in the terminal :)