crazyradio driver not working

Post here to get support
uguccione
Beginner

crazyradio driver not working

Post by uguccione »

Hi, I have a problem with the crazyradio driver installation on Windows 7 32 bit. I follow the instruction but it still not working. I don't know what is the problem but without the crazyradio I'm not able to use the quadcopter.

I tried to install on 3 different pc with the same OS but the installation doesn't work. Maybe I do something wrong, but I need help in order to solve my problem.

Thank you
Max
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: crazyradio driver not working

Post by arnaud »

What instruction did you follow? Tried here following http://wiki.bitcraze.se/projects:crazyr ... dows_zadig using Zadic 2.1 it works fine on Windows 7 32bits.

When installed the dongle should appear in the device manager as libusb-win32 device:
win7-device_manager.png
uguccione
Beginner

Post by uguccione »

I follow the instruction you refers using zadig 2.1 but the device, in device manager, appear as "unknown device".

In the instruction at the point "Once windows is out of the way, launch Zadig, you should see the Crazyradio in the list" the problem is that Zadig don't let me see the crazy radio in the list. If I choose to let me see all devices Zadig show me the unknown device and if I intent to install the driver a pop up give me an error said there is no way to install the driver.

I'm wait for any suggest.

Thank you in advance for your time.
Max
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

Does this unknow device have VID/PID of 1915/7777? Are you using USB2 or USB3 ports?

You could also trie to uninstall the device from device manager checking the box "Delete the driver software for this device" when confirming the device uninstall.

It may be that your radio dongle is not working. Ultimatly, one way to verify if it is working at all would be to use the virtual machine with VirtualBox: http://wiki.bitcraze.se/projects:virtua ... 20VM%200.4