got stuck at bootloader state or some other error state

Post here to get support
jeanking
Beginner

got stuck at bootloader state or some other error state

Post by jeanking »

Hi there,

I was trying to run the sample script here https://www.bitcraze.io/documentation/t ... ne-bundle/
in the VM with the dongle plugged in.

First of all, the script didn't run successfully indicating too many sockets lost. Then right after that seems the drone stuck at the bootloader state or some other error state? I did push the power button for more than 2-3 seconds, and tried a few time for that. Just wanted to force it turned off. And it didn't work.

So now, the M2 blue light is on every 20-30 seconds. All the others are off. I tried to disconnect the battery and reconnect it. But didn't change anything. The M2 blue blinks at the same frequency as before.

How can I reset the drone and get it back to the normal state?

Thanks everyone! Any help is appreciated.
jeanking
Beginner

Re: got stuck at bootloader state or some other error state

Post by jeanking »

Ok, seems the problem resolved by itself :D so it totally went off power, then I charged it then it came back to normal. P.S. tried the script (changed the frequency to 2M) it worked too!
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: got stuck at bootloader state or some other error state

Post by kimberly »

Good that it resolved itself. It seems indeed from your description that the battery was very low.

In general, be careful of completely draining the battery. Lipo batteries don't like that and you will lose battery quality if this happens too often. If the LED is red, stop flying and recharge immediately,