Can not connect to radio

Post here to get support
surajr008
Beginner

Re: Can not connect to radio

Post by surajr008 »

tobias wrote:Crazyradio on Widows 7 64bit seems tricky. Have you looked at some of the other post in the Crazyradio support forum?
Yes, I am reading the Crazyradio support pages. Also, I am using Windows 7 64bit. So I tried running using compatibility mode, but that didn't work either.
marcus wrote:Did you use the installer to install the Client or did you install all the dependencies yourself. If so, then could you test using the installer? You can downloaded it here.

/Marcus
I used the installer

Thanks guys
TheFrog4u
Expert

Post by TheFrog4u »

tobias wrote:Crazyradio on Widows 7 64bit seems tricky.
Can not confirm this. However I did NOT use the windows installer exept for the CrazyRadio windows driver. Just installed phyton27, pyQT and pyGame, motionjoy and downloaded the pc-client software. Everything worked just fine for me.. I have to admit that I don't have a usb3 port, so I did not have to update the crazyradio (is it still recommended?), but only the cf firmware.
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

TheFrog4u wrote:Everything worked just fine for me.. I have to admit that I don't have a usb3 port, so I did not have to update the crazyradio (is it still recommended?), but only the cf firmware.
We are working on integrating the Crazyradio flashing into the cfclient UI and at the same time minimizing the risk for problems when updating. The only fix in the new firmware (compared to the factory version) is the USB3 fix so there's no need to update yet if you are not affected by this issue. Due to hardware limitations in the MCU used for the Crazyradio it's not possible to make the firmware update 100% safe but it can be minimized.

/Marcus