Always a sudden disturbance in the same time

Firmware/software/electronics/mechanics
Baoasi
Beginner

Always a sudden disturbance in the same time

Post by Baoasi »

Hi all,
My crazyflie always hasd an sudden interference in the same time . I tried to use flow deck2 and lighthouse positioning system to get real-time position, but unfortunately, this interference always appeared. So I think this problem has nothing to do with the positioning system. I also tried to use the original firmware from bitcraze(Code unchanged), but the same problem still occurs.

Has anyone a similar problem or give some suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Attachments
untitled.jpg
Last edited by Baoasi on Tue May 18, 2021 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: Always a sudden disturbance in the 11rd second

Post by arnaud »

Hi,

This is not something I have seen before. How are you controlling your Crazyflie, using the python lib or something else like ROS? If it is using the python lib can you send an example script that makes the problem apparent?
Baoasi
Beginner

Re: Always a sudden disturbance in the same time

Post by Baoasi »

I think this problem has nothing to do with the controlling. Even if I do not send any commands, the copter has also a disturbance. (the firmware is unchanged, original from bitcraze). The disturbance comes sometimes large, sometimes small, but always in the same time.
Attachments
Figure_6.png
Figure_4.png
Figure_1.png
kristoffer
Bitcraze

Re: Always a sudden disturbance in the same time

Post by kristoffer »

I have not seen this, could you tell us exactly how to reproduce this, preferably step by step with a minimal configuration? The hardware you use, the software/firmware versions, setup, scripts and so on. Thanks!