firmware modifcations

Firmware/software/electronics/mechanics
RyanMco
Expert

firmware modifcations

Post by RyanMco »

Hi guys!
how do I change my crazyflie to work with PID instead of Millinger? I want to use just PID instead of Millinger because I use flowdeck, it's automatic switched to Millinger controller .. how do I change that to my firmware?! thanks alot
RyanMco
Expert

Re: firmware modifcations

Post by RyanMco »

when I use flowdeck in my crazyflie then the controller is Millinger, I dont want it I want to adjust my controller to PID .. how can I do that in my firmware ..any help pelase?!
RyanMco
Expert

Post by RyanMco »

when I use flowdeck in my crazyflie then the controller is Millinger, I dont want it I want to adjust my controller to PID .. how can I do that in my firmware ..any help pelase?!
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

When using the flow deck, or any other deck for that matter, the Crazyflie firmware will always default to PID controller. The only way to switch to Mellinger is to set a parameter to switch controller.

Please check that the scripts you are using are not changing the controller or that you are not using a custom firmware modified to enable Mellinger (some of our experimental branches from the crazyflie-firmware-experimental repos are doing that).