Publish roll/pitch/yaw references

Firmware/software/electronics/mechanics
sample
Beginner

Publish roll/pitch/yaw references

Post by sample »

Hi everyone,

I am fairly new to ROS and C++ so be gentle :D . I want to reach roll/pitch/yaw (reference) values and publish them in the node so i can bag them over CrazyRadio. I am using LPS, Crazyradio, CF2.0 and dwm_loc_ekf_hover launch file. If I am not mistaken, crazyflie_server receives position references from controller through CmdVel and these are changed into roll/pitch/yaw references in the crazyflie_server function CmdVelChanged. How do i publish these values into node i can bag in ROS?

Thank you.

EDIT: I have posted this into wrong subforum, please move it into Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter developer discussions. Thank you!
EDIT2: I have managed to publish roll/pitch/yawrate from the callback function cmdVelChanged in the crazyflie_server.cpp, but these values seem to be the same as the cmdVel values (position references). Does anyone know where to access inner loop references (roll, pitch, yaw)?
EDIT3: As whoenig stated here, these values are used in the older versions before the onboard controller was implemented. I have managed to retrieve needed data through logging in the CF Client.