Where are the latest binaries?

Firmware/software/electronics/mechanics
humblehacker

Re: Where are the latest binaries?

Post by humblehacker »

I can also confirm that the Android Client won't work either. Though, in that case everything seems to connect as it should until the CR quickly disconnects as soon as I push forward on the thrust.

Meanwhile, the CFClient won't connect to the CR at all and this is the debug output-

Cfclient version: 2014.12.1-14-g927af48
System: linux2

Interface status
UsbCdc: No information available
serial: None
radio: Crazyradio version 0.53
udp: None

Crazyflie
Connected: None
Firmware: None
Sensors found
Sensors tests
derf
Expert

Post by derf »

The issue with the Android client and disconnect after pushing the thrust is actually an issue within the Crazyflie firmware (interference with PWM signal and Bluetooth).
@Arnaud: Is the fix for this already contained in the latest firmware release?
humblehacker

Post by humblehacker »

Have there been any resolutions to this issue? After a long break, I recently tried to update to a new firmware but it didn't look like anything had changed? Furthermore, the same issues continue to happen with both the cfclient on PC and Android. As it stands, my CF has been grounded for the past year almost... :|
chad
Expert

Post by chad »

humblehacker wrote:Have there been any resolutions to this issue? After a long break, I recently tried to update to a new firmware but it didn't look like anything had changed? Furthermore, the same issues continue to happen with both the cfclient on PC and Android. As it stands, my CF has been grounded for the past year almost... :|
Did you get the firmware from here? I believe this issue was fixed some time ago...
Crazyflier - my CF journal...
4x Crazyflie Nano (1.0) 10-DOF + NeoPixel Ring mod.
3x Crazyflie 2.0 + Qi Charger and LED Decks.
Raspberry Pi Ground Control.
Mac OS X Dev Environment.
Walkera Devo7e, ESky ET6I, PS3 and iOS Controllers.