Xbox 360 does not show target values

Post here to get support
sammaster
Beginner

Xbox 360 does not show target values

Post by sammaster »

Hi,

I have downloaded all the required software but I can't seem to control my crzayflie using Xbox 360. I did saved the configure device mapping with Xbox 360 but, when I move the joysticks, the target values in the flight data does not show any response.
DerShu
Beginner

Re: Xbox 360 does not show target values

Post by DerShu »

sammaster wrote:Hi,

I have downloaded all the required software but I can't seem to control my crzayflie using Xbox 360. I did saved the configure device mapping with Xbox 360 but, when I move the joysticks, the target values in the flight data does not show any response.
This may sound terribly obvious, but sometimes that is all it takes. I hope!! After configuring the control setup that you wanted in "Configure device mapping" and saving the map with the name of your choice, did you then go to "Mapping" and then select the map that you just created? I made an "XBOX360_mode2" map when I setup my XBOX360 and it worked just as I described here. I'm sorry if I misunderstood your question and gave you useless advice, but the Xbox360 controller was so much easier to configure than the Playstation controller was in my own case, that it just seems incredibly simple.
sammaster
Beginner

Re: Xbox 360 does not show target values

Post by sammaster »

Thank you so much. now it's working perfectly :D