Running code through the app layer & p2p app layer

Post here to get support
linrs
Beginner

Running code through the app layer & p2p app layer

Post by linrs »

Hello, so I am now trying to run the p2p app layer on the crazyflies (https://github.com/bitcraze/crazyflie-f ... er_to_peer) but once I flash the firmware I am unsure of what to do next in terms of sending/receiving messages between my drones. So far I have tried running the peer_to_peer.c (in the src folder) through Eclipse but I am getting "The selection cannot be launched, and there are no recent launches"

Thank you!
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: Running code through the app layer & p2p app layer

Post by kimberly »

Are you seeing the m4 LEDS flashing very briefly yellow and red (eventhough it is not connected to the cfclient) ? If not, then it didn't flash properly.

Peer_to_peer.c is part of the firmware on the crazyflie (the app layer part), so it is not suppose to run on your computer... so I'm not sure what you want to achieve here... do you want to flash the crazyflie with the application? Then you should do 'make clean && make && make cload' in the same directory as the Makefile, which is the src folder. I would advise to not use the eclipse launch but just use a terminal for this.

There are printouts in the p2p example that you can read in the console tab of the cfclient so that you are sure that it is working.