[SOLVED] No Connection on Windows 10 Client

Post here to get support
dg1vs
Beginner

[SOLVED] No Connection on Windows 10 Client

Post by dg1vs »

I have a Crazyflie 1.0 and a Crazyflie 2.0. For my son I was setting up a new pc with Windows 10. According to
https://www.bitcraze.io/getting-started ... /#inst-win I installed all the stuff on an new Windows 10 PC, but for whatever reason I'm unable to get them to connect. The output for the client looks like this, it stops with “INFO:cflib.drivers.cfusb:Looking for devices....”

Code: Select all

INFO:cfclient.gui:Disabling STL printouts
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputreaders:Input readers: ['linuxjsdev', 'pysdl2']
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputreaders:Could not initialize [linuxjsdev]: Only supported on Linux
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputreaders:Successfully initialized [pysdl2]
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputinterfaces:Found interfaces: ['leapmotion', 'wiimote', 'zmqpull']
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputinterfaces:Could not initialize [leapmotion]: Leap Motion library probably not installed (No module named 'leapsdk')
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputinterfaces:Could not initialize [wiimote]: Missing cwiid (wiimote) driver No module named 'cwiid'
INFO:cfclient.utils.config:Dist config read from C:\Program Files (x86)\Crazyflie client\lib\cfclient/configs/config.json
INFO:cfclient.utils.config:Config file read from [C:\Users\ks\AppData\Local\Bitcraze\cfclient/config.json]
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputinterfaces:Could not initialize [zmqpull]: ZMQ input disabled in config file
INFO:cfclient.utils.zmq_param:Biding ZMQ for parameters at tcp://*:1213
INFO:cfclient.utils.zmq_led_driver:Biding ZMQ for LED driverat tcp://*:1214
INFO:cfclient.utils.input:Using device blacklist [(VirtualBox|VMware)]
INFO:cflib.drivers.cfusb:Looking for devices....
INFO:cfclient.ui.tabs.QualisysTab:Switching Flight Mode to: FlightModeStates.DISCONNECTED
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputreaders.pysdl2:Looking for devices
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputreaders.pysdl2:Found 1 devices
INFO:cfclient.utils.input:Selected MUX: Normal
INFO:cfclient.ui.main:Role of XInput Controller #1 is Device
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.mux:Adding device XInput Controller #1 to MUX Normal
INFO:cflib.drivers.cfusb:Looking for devices....
INFO:cfclient.utils.input.inputreaders.pysdl2:Looking for devices
I'm using the lastet version 2019.09.1. Testing the same stuff with a Linux-PC all the stuff runs smoothly(ok it is an older client). Any suggestions to get the CF-Client running on Windows 10?
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: No Connection on Windows 10 Client

Post by kimberly »

Hi!

The client has recently been fixed for windows 10. You could try to make it from source directly (https://github.com/bitcraze/crazyflie-clients-python), but this looks more like a Crazyradio PA problem.

Do you have a CR dongle? Have you installed it like in this documentation: https://www.bitcraze.io/docs/crazyradio ... sbwindows/
dg1vs
Beginner

Re: No Connection on Windows 10 Client

Post by dg1vs »

Hi!
I found the problem. I do not 100% followed the documentation for installing the CR driver. Thanks for pointing.

Kind regards
kimberly
Bitcraze

[SOLVED] Re: No Connection on Windows 10 Client

Post by kimberly »

Ah great you found the problem! Happy holidays!