ERRORS while setting up

Post here to get support
RyanMco
Expert

ERRORS while setting up

Post by RyanMco »

Hi guys,
I'm setting up debug files for debugging my firmware of crazyflie but not succeeding to load and sit up successfully the debug's setting .. what do I do?
I downloaded eclipse and followed every step here:https://www.bitcraze.io/docs/crazyflie- ... debugging/

I succeeded to do what they tell me, which means I succeeded to configure all the debug configuration of eclipse , but if I want to make "make" and "flash" then at make there's no error, but once I want to make flash to my updated firmware then it tells me an error in openocd .. what do I do?!

Im using debugger kit and all fine, all debug configuration that's related to eclipse I done it, but if I want to make "make" and flash to my firmware then at make there's no error but at flash it tells me ERROR: 1, related to openocd .. any help?!
RyanMco
Expert

Re: ERRORS while setting up

Post by RyanMco »

ANY HELP?!
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: ERRORS while setting up

Post by kimberly »

Hi,

Where are you doing the 'make' and 'make flash' commands? Are you doing that in eclipse or in the terminal? Could you show the exact steps of what you are doing in eclipse.

'Make flash' from the terminal should should be always working and you do not need to setup the debugging configuration of eclipse for that. The latter is only if you want the 'debug' the firmware on chip (setting breakpoints and such).