Board Burned While Soildering Can I get Replacement

Post here to get support
TheFrog4u
Expert

Re: Board Burned While Soildering Can I get Replacement

Post by TheFrog4u »

@ vandermr, sorry I did not wat to insult you in any way. I agree that to solder the diode will be tricky, but it might not be impossible to fix your board. First I would try to clean everything., than try with a THIN tip and low temeratures to resolder the diode. If this is successfull it would be good to take some measuements before you continiue. Do you have a multimeter available?
tobias
Bitcraze

Post by tobias »

@vandermr
Just as TheFrog4u said it is not that damaged and should be fixable, but If you don't feel you have the skills we can try to arrange something. Send me a PM in that case.

@TheFrog4u
Thanks for helping out!
vandermr
Beginner

Post by vandermr »

@fossil I would only ask of you to learn a bit more about how to handle customers. Have a great and wonderful evening and always grow and learn, as many negatives can often time be a learning experience on both sides. @ Tobias thank you for caring about your customers.
Cheers
Last edited by vandermr on Wed May 29, 2013 4:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
vandermr
Beginner

Post by vandermr »

UPDATE:
Tobias- I assume this is one of the admin's reached out to make this right. I really appreciate it and I will be buying more from them! I also got great PM's and support and offers from this community members, that is why I was attracted to the maker types, always willing to help each other out across all borders. Now whomever the one person is whom responded and insulted me, I still have no love for them, but Tobias and the rest of the crew, they ROCK and really get that services is paramount to success. It's very refreshing to see that the uppers at Crazyflie get it, and I could not be a happier customer! I may not be the most experienced but I have never been afraid to try, and I learn from my mistakes and I learn that there are companies out there like Crazyflie that want their customers to have a positive experience. If only the first gentlemen took the same view. I will be posting very positive reviews and i encourage anyone considering this product to buy!
Cheers
TheFrog4u
Expert

Post by TheFrog4u »

Sounds good.. can we mark this topic as [SOLVED]?