Crazyflie2.0 cannot fly :(

Post here to get support
Debupt
Beginner

Crazyflie2.0 cannot fly :(

Post by Debupt »

Recently, i refer the official schematic ( Crazyflie 2.0 ) to make the drone by myself. After flashing the latest firmware, everything works well, but when i use the mobile to control the drone, it just rotates on the ground even though i make the throttle to 100%. The motors are bought from official shop.
I use the oscilloscope to measure the input of motor, the duty cycle(100% throttle) is just 50%. I wonder whether this is normal, and how i can make the drone fly to the sky.
ps: I wonder the max weight of the drone which can fly. ( My Li-battery weights about 10 grams)
pss: My mobile phone has Type C port, when i use the radio, it cannot work, the mobile phone even cannot find the device, but the radio works well when i plug on the PC.
Hope someone can help me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: Crazyflie2.0 cannot fly :(

Post by arnaud »

Hi,

Are you sure your motors are turning in the right direction? This sounds very much what would happen if the motors are turning in the wrong direction: the crazyflie would just spin fast.

For USB-C, I have a Nexus-6P with USB-C port and the Crazyradio works fine with the python client using a USB-C to USB-A cable to connect the Crazyradio.