Downloading Hover module on Bitbucket???

Post here to get support
jdennis212
Beginner

Downloading Hover module on Bitbucket???

Post by jdennis212 »

:?: If anyone can explain how to download the Hover files on Bitbucket, I would truly appreciate it. Do you need to copy and paste to make a new config files, I can't see all the last letters of the extension letters - example - .py? On Bit bucket. Is there just text files anywhere that can be downloaded? Please help? Thank you Phillip Moh for taking the time to write this mod, I sure need to hover, the crazyflie is very hard to fly and control. It just takes off and goes in its own direction. I have adjusted and balanced everything to no avail. I'm an experienced 2 blade electric helicopter pilot and can not get this crazyflie to tame down. Please help me download the HOVER mod! Thanks in advance! :?: :roll:
pablo_paul
Beginner

Re: Downloading Hover module on Bitbucket???

Post by pablo_paul »

I haven't built it yet because i haven't had time. This is non-compiled (raw code) so you will need to download the dev Environment from bit-torrent (see the wiki) download the code and then compile it into firmware (again see the wiki) it can then be loaded onto the CF. If you don't know what you are doing I would recommend you wait for an official firmware update.
TheFrog4u
Expert

Re: Downloading Hover module on Bitbucket???

Post by TheFrog4u »

jdennis212 wrote:..the crazyflie is very hard to fly and control. It just takes off and goes in its own direction. I have adjusted and balanced everything to no avail. I'm an experienced 2 blade electric helicopter pilot and can not get this crazyflie to tame down. Please help me download the HOVER mod! Thanks in advance! :?: :roll:
The hover mode is still experimental (and you need to compile it yourself as mestioned above), but you could try to balance the propellers using DesTinYs calibration testing mod. Also binarys are provided here