Crazyradio broken?(not recognized,leds only turn on briefly)

Post here to get support
Zjaaspoer
Beginner

Crazyradio broken?(not recognized,leds only turn on briefly)

Post by Zjaaspoer »

Hi,

I just received my Crazyflie D10 package and want to get going. But unfortunately my Crazyradio is not working:

When connecting to my Macbook Pro (Retina 15" mid 2013) the LEDs light up but it is not recognized. Not in the normal OS X enviroment nor in Parallels running Windows 8 64bit. The LED's stay on.

When connecting to a Windows 8 machine (also running 64bit) it is also not recognized. In this configuration the LEDs turn on briefly (less then a second) and the turn of and stay off. When I connect the radio nothing appears in my device manager, also no 'unrecognized devices'. I've tried it on all USB ports (both USB2.0 and USB3.0).

Anyone any ideas why it shouldn't work? I think I've read all the relevant info on the website as the wiki, but haven't found an answer. (Is the radio supported under windows 8?)

Thanks for your help! (Can't wait to get this thing in the air!)
Zjaaspoer
Beginner

Re: Crazyradio broken?(not recognized,leds only turn on brie

Post by Zjaaspoer »

I got the crazyradio to work on a standallone 64bit Windows 7 computer. But I would like it to work on windows 8 also :D
atomicdog
Expert

Re: Crazyradio broken?(not recognized,leds only turn on brie

Post by atomicdog »

Maybe because it's an unsigned driver: http://forum.bitcraze.se/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=184
6-DOF CF | wireless xbox 360 controller