First time user of Crazyflie: Need help

Post here to get support
aligak
Beginner

First time user of Crazyflie: Need help

Post by aligak »

Hi,
I got my Crazyflie 2.0 today and I started to assemble it successfully. But I got stuck on how to fly it. There an Andriod App that installed on my mobile and connected with the Crazyflie, but it does not do anything.

So, how do I fly it?

Thanks
A
derf
Expert

Re: First time user of Crazyflie: Need help

Post by derf »

Do you see the green light blinking rapidly?
What happens if you (carefully) move the right (or left) on-screen-joystick from the bottom to the top?
Do you see that the thrust value increases?
aligak
Beginner

Post by aligak »

Hi,
The copter blinks three times as it should. But I don;t know how to fly it. It does not come with Joystick or any Mobile app. I just need to fly it and I cant any help any where.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Waiting for further guidance.

r/A
derf
Expert

Post by derf »

Hmm. In your first post you wrote that you installed the Android app. Now suddenly there is no mobile app available?
For your reference, the official Crazyflie app can be found here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... iecontrol2

There is plenty of help available.
Crazyflie wiki:
https://wiki.bitcraze.io

If you post a meaningful and concise question in the forum, many users will certainly try to help.
Cyientist
Beginner

Post by Cyientist »

I guess I know the problem you're facing. Basically, once you turn on CF and ensure the red light blinks constantly, start the CF app in andy and turn off bluetooth there you'll see a connect button beside the yaw value, with two arrow marks one up one down. Click on connecct, then phone will say "Connecting" and you will be prompted to turn on bluetooth and choose yes

After that, click on connect button again, and now it will get connected, then slowly increase the thrust you'll see that the motors rotate. Let me know if this doesn't solve the problem. PM me for more information.

Ciao