Some stupid situations

Post here to get support
Redouan
Beginner

Some stupid situations

Post by Redouan »

Does anyone can support me with these quistons/situation:

1. Can I use a 3.7V Lipo Battery 180mah or the 210mah version. So I can extend the battery. If it does not exeed the payload from the crazyflie off course. I don't a lot about electronica I am more a software man.

3. Somehow I manage to solder the wires from motor 2 and 4 not right. I switch wite and black :( The crazyflie is working well, but my blue light (on both sides) is not working anymore. And in this situation the Crazyflie will not fly because the 4 motor and spining in the same direction. So in short, the crazyflie is calibrating good, the green light of radio is working just fine, but there's no blue light. About the motor 2 and 4, I planning to desoldering the motor wires (motor 2 and 4) is still hard..still working on that. Does anyone know why the blue light is not working?

the project is very awesome! I hope I can solve this situations soon!
skube

Re: Some stupid situations

Post by skube »

You will definitely need to un-solder and redo it the correct way. You're not the only one to mess this up so don't feel bad.

I'm not sure about the blue light. Here is the page detailing what the LED lights mean. The two blue LEDs indicate that the system is powered, so maybe there is a short somewhere?
Crazyflie Nano 10-DOF | AR Drone v1 | MikroKopter Okto