Delete the bootmode

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
EduardodelaCruz
Beginner

Delete the bootmode

Post by EduardodelaCruz »

Hello everyone

I have a problem with crazyflie 2.0, I mistakenly deleted the crazyflie boot mode and I can't longer fly the crazyflie, can someone help me?

Thank you
tobias
Bitcraze

Re: Delete the bootmode

Post by tobias »

Can you share some more info how you deleted it? Did you use a JTAG or was it just a "bad" flash? If so you can get into the bootloader again from a powered off state. Remove all power (battery, usb), hold button and connect battery, release when blue led starts blinking.
EduardodelaCruz
Beginner

Thank you for your response Tobias

I deleted the charging mode using the Keil uVison5 software, accidentally pressed delete and when I did it only the blue LED of the M2 was on and since then, this happened using the JTAG

Since then I have not been able to fly the crazyflie, I have tried to load from the Bitcraze VM with eclipse but I do not have good results

Thank you
Attachments
Image 2019-08-07 at 10.56.57 AM.jpeg
tobias
Bitcraze

Post by tobias »

I guess you only changed the STM32F4? You can you try using the dfu method to restore the bootloader in the STM32F4 as described here.
EduardodelaCruz
Beginner

Hi Tobias, thank you very much for answering.

Yes, I hope that only STM32F4 has changed, when I put the cfrazyflie in DFU mode and enter the VMbitcraze command window the following mistake appears (image)

The crazyflie2-stm-bootloader-1.0 folder is on my desktop, this file is necessary to run it in eclipse or what is its correct location?
Attachments
Captura de pantalla (374).png