Source files for hardware layout

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
H0stname

Source files for hardware layout

Post by H0stname »

Hi,

I have been fascinated with the open source nature of this system but have ran into a few issues, including lack of motor mounts model (I posted previously, and was told not uploaded because didn't think anyone would want), and now I have a desire to get back into PCB design, and would like to have the PCB layout of the boards.

Of particular interest is the small board in the debug kit to be soldered to the crazyflie, I have another application that needs the 5 pin version of that JST-SH connector, and I want to make a breakout board for it. It would be great to start with the crazyflie, what has been a great starting point, done right, for many projects!

Can we get these on Github or your preferred source-sharing host?
tobias
Bitcraze

Re: Source files for hardware layout

Post by tobias »

Sorry but because of no gain, only loss (clones etc), we decided not to share HW files more then schematics.

The nRF debug adapter, as we call it, uses 0.1" pitch so it should be fairly easy to do what you want.
H0stname

Re: Source files for hardware layout

Post by H0stname »

I guess I was just hoping to have some files or a drawing to start with. You can't upload the nRF debug adapter drawing or BOM? is it indeed a jst-sh connector?