Problem when opening VirtualMachine of Crazyflie on VirtualBox

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
thanhvu94

Problem when opening VirtualMachine of Crazyflie on VirtualBox

Post by thanhvu94 »

Hello,

I installed the VirtualBox version 5.1 (newest version) and BitcrazeVM_2017.03 as on the website. Then I import the Bitcraze into the VirtualBox and click the green arrow START. However, there is an error like this:

I have deleted the VirtualBox and reinstalled but the problem still persists. If anyone has solution to this problem, please tell me!!

Thank you.
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: Problem when opening VirtualMachine of Crazyflie on VirtualBox

Post by arnaud »

Hi,

This looks like a conflict problem between virtual machine supervisor. It can be caused by having an other virtual machine software installed and/or running (like vmware or virtual PC).
thanhvu94

Post by thanhvu94 »

arnaud wrote:Hi,

This looks like a conflict problem between virtual machine supervisor. It can be caused by having an other virtual machine software installed and/or running (like vmware or virtual PC).
I have never used any Virtual Machine Software before, and I didn't find any software like you mentioned in my computer. I attached my Log file below, can you have a look to see what is the problem?

Thank you so much.
Attachments
VBoxHardening.log
(10.25 KiB) Downloaded 216 times
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

Searching quickly on Google shows that this problem happens on windows, there seems to be a couple of procedure to fix it.

Anyway I tested the Bitcraze VM 2017.03 in Windows 10 running Virtualbox 5.1.18 and everything works fine for me, so it does not seems to be a problem related to the VM but more to windows or other software affecting Virtualbox.