Crazyflie 2.0 Model/STL files

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
er1c
Beginner

Re: Crazyflie 2.0 Model/STL files

Post by er1c »

No worries Marcus!

btw I found pdfs of the electronics layout for the board, so I've updated those parts of the model as well.
this revA model replaces the one I posted previously - sketchup and dxf file in the zip file attached.

Eric
Attachments
cf2_model_revA.zip
superseded- see 22nd May post
(880.57 KiB) Downloaded 341 times
Last edited by er1c on Sun May 22, 2016 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
er1c
Beginner

Post by er1c »

the power switch location in the revA model is slight off..
fixed in revB
sketchup and dxf in the attached zip file

this should be the final version, no more further revisions (famous last words...)

eric
Attachments
cf2_model_revB.zip
(572.53 KiB) Downloaded 386 times
kristoffer
Bitcraze

Post by kristoffer »

Uploaded rev B to the github repo
Thanks!
H0stname

Post by H0stname »

Could someone upload the original motor mounts? I have access to a high end printer that I think could print them. It'll be cheaper too. In true open-source spirit, I think it should be up there.
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

Hi, It is not something we have released yet, mainly because we did not think it could be useful (we assumed that it could only be produced by injection molding). Most of Bitcraze is in vacation now but we will talk about it when people are back mid-August and I will update this thread.

Out of curiosity, what printer could print these kind of plastic part?
H0stname

Post by H0stname »

I am sure a formlabs form 2 could, but there is an extremely accurate FDM printer at work (I forget the model) that my boss gave me clearance to use for this purpose.. I am trying to bring drone culture to my new work environment, there is a lot of talent there and management supports it, so you guys could potentially get new members that know what they're doing. I also had access to a connex 350 at my old employer, that is also capable, but the material might not be good for drone parts. Nevertheless, I would love to try! I have a lot of experience with CAD and mechanical design for being an EE.

What is the harm in uploading to bitcraze-mechanics? If it is all open-source, surely it is not a problem!
H0stname

Post by H0stname »

Another reason is so that I have accurate dimensions to start with, that way I can design my own that is easier to print than the designs currently out there that either don't work, or don't work well.
mehmetyldz87
Beginner

Post by mehmetyldz87 »

hi

cf2_model.skp file does not open ? Could you update sketchup file and also save as such .stl file. Thanks