Seeedstudio Ordering issue

Discussions about all things Bitcraze
chromebookbob
Beginner

Seeedstudio Ordering issue

Post by chromebookbob »

I have tried emailing support but to no avail, I tried ordering a crazyflie 2.0 yesterday but the LED ring purchase combination has dissapeared from seeedstudio. It was there a week ago. It contained the Crazyflie 2.0, Crazyradio PA, & the LED ring. I also tried to order these items individually but the Crazyradio PA and LED ring are out of stock. The normal Crazyradio is also out of stock. How am I to use the crazyflie 2.0 as a dev platform without a crazyradio?

Is this just an error of editing or have you guys stopped selling the LED ring, and Crazyradios? I would really like to purchase one but the dealbreaker is the LED ring and Crazyradio. :(
chad
Expert

Re: Seeedstudio Ordering issue

Post by chad »

There's a parenthetical note under the first paragraph of this blog entry that indicates the LED ring and Crazyradio PA are sold out at SeeedStudio but that a new run has started. There's also a link and a suggestion to check other distributors for stock. It seems it's only a matter of time before they're available again, if you can't find them presently.
Crazyflier - my CF journal...
4x Crazyflie Nano (1.0) 10-DOF + NeoPixel Ring mod.
3x Crazyflie 2.0 + Qi Charger and LED Decks.
Raspberry Pi Ground Control.
Mac OS X Dev Environment.
Walkera Devo7e, ESky ET6I, PS3 and iOS Controllers.
marcus
Bitcraze

Re: Seeedstudio Ordering issue

Post by marcus »

chromebookbob wrote:I have tried emailing support but to no avail, I tried ordering a crazyflie 2.0 yesterday but the LED ring purchase combination has dissapeared from seeedstudio. It was there a week ago. It contained the Crazyflie 2.0, Crazyradio PA, & the LED ring. I also tried to order these items individually but the Crazyradio PA and LED ring are out of stock. The normal Crazyradio is also out of stock. How am I to use the crazyflie 2.0 as a dev platform without a crazyradio?

Is this just an error of editing or have you guys stopped selling the LED ring, and Crazyradios? I would really like to purchase one but the dealbreaker is the LED ring and Crazyradio. :(
Unfortunately they are out of stock, but like chad wrote we have started new batches of them. We will get back with an estimated time for the re-stock, but until then have a look at our distributor page.