lighthouse v2 tracking

Discussions related to positioning systems where the position is calculated outside the Crazyflie and sent to the device using radio, including MoCap systems
krista
Beginner

lighthouse v2 tracking

Post by krista »

i already have a nice v2 4 base station setup. what's the word on v2 with the crazyflie?

i develop vr things, and have some embedded dev experience. what can i do to help?
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: lighthouse v2 tracking

Post by kimberly »

Hi!

Like I said here before: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3827, we are indeed working hard on V2 but extra eyes on the matter would be great. Arnaud is currently the one that is the most into this, so I will ask him next week to respond to this thread and give you an update on the progress :)
knuckles904
Beginner

Post by knuckles904 »

I've got a 2x 2.0 base station setup, some embedded experience, and a whole lot of interest in SteamVR tracking. I'd love to lend a set of hands too. To add compatability to 2.0 lighthouses, is your expectation that updates are required in the deck-level drivers and up or down in the FPGA (verilog code)? I can help with the former more readily than the latter, lol.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

Hi! Just a little update here. We don't have much to share yet about the V2 but we are making good progress. Currently no help is required but eventually for testing we probably are in for any feedback, but that might be another month or two. Just poke us then to give you another update!
knuckles904
Beginner

Post by knuckles904 »

Awesome, thanks for the update. Appreciate all the hard work!