[SOLVED!] LPS - Write to Anchor Issue in Client v2018.10

All discussions related to the Loco Positioning system
aybarskizilay
Beginner

[SOLVED!] LPS - Write to Anchor Issue in Client v2018.10

Post by aybarskizilay »

Hello everyone,

I wanted to configure my LOCO system. My system contains 6 anchors.
I have followed the instructions on the "Getting started with the Loco Positioning system" page.

As you can see, my all anchors are active and I can see them in my client as well. So I clicked the "Configure Position" in order to enter my anchor positions. However, 'Write to Anchor' button seems unresponsive. I have attached the screenshot:

Is there any solution regarding that? I am using Client version 2018.10, should I switch to previous version?

My other question, I don't see any anchor at the X/Y/Z map in client. Is it because I haven't configure the anchor positions or there is some other reason?

Thanks for help

Best Regards

Aybars
Last edited by aybarskizilay on Wed Oct 31, 2018 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: LPS - Write to Anchor Issue in Client v2018.10

Post by arnaud »

The image is not displayed correctly so it is hard to help, can you try to upload the image again? If the anchor are well configured they should appear green in the tab like in the screenshot of the software release blog post: https://www.bitcraze.io/wp-content/uplo ... -tdoa3.png

The procedure should be to click on the button "Get from anchor" in the anchor position configuration first and then you should be able to "write to anchors"
aybarskizilay
Beginner

Re: LPS - Write to Anchor Issue in Client v2018.10

Post by aybarskizilay »

Hi Arnaud,

Thanks for your quick reply. I have attahed the image again.

I added my anchors by clikcing "add anchor" button, not from the get from anchors. Because that button was also unresponsive.

Best Regards

Aybars

[SOLVED!] it was a connection issue. Loco node on the crazyflie wasnt connected properly. Hence, it wasn't able to communicate with LOCO anchors and write the position data
Attachments
locoissue.PNG