TDOA with only DW1000 Problem

All discussions related to the Loco Positioning system
erenakbulut
Beginner

TDOA with only DW1000 Problem

Post by erenakbulut »

Hi,

First of all i want to thank to everyone who read and comment this topic. I'm working on TDOA positioning system with only DW1000, im not using either any aditional sensors and their code in my code. However my code doesn't running properly it's always following the target that i want to follow from way behind, like 10 seconds. Can that be related with the sensors that i removed from code, or kalman filter speed. I'm currently working on the speed up Kalman Filter. Any advices and thoughts will be appreciated about speeding up positioning.

Regards
Eren
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: TDOA with only DW1000 Problem

Post by arnaud »

Hi and welcome Eren,

if I understand your message well, you say that you are not using the loco positioning code. If so, what are you using instead? These kind of delays could come from a variety of reason and not knowing more about your setup makes it very hard to find what is happening.

What hardware and what kind of localization algorithm are you using?
erenakbulut
Beginner

Post by erenakbulut »

Hi Arnaud,

Thank you for your response, i'm using loco positioning system with dw1000 and stm32L4**. So you say, not using gyro sensor might cause that kind of a situation, right?
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

Yes, see this thread that is very similar (is that the same project?): viewtopic.php?f=16&t=2798&p=13957#p13957