DIY: Build your own FPV backpack PCB, FH10C V9, 3D Cam FPV

Discussions about technology in general
vrdate
Beginner

DIY: Build your own FPV backpack PCB, FH10C V9, 3D Cam FPV

Post by vrdate »

DIY: Build your own FPV backpack PCB

YouTube Videos
The RCModelReviews FPV backpack is a DIY project that produces a simple, reliable, high-performance onboard FPV transmitter/camera setup that will deliver about 2Kms (1.25 miles) of range using standard circularly-polarized antennas and as much as 5Kms (3 miles) of range with a simple helical antenna that will be the subject of a future project.

FH10C V9 wide voltage

available at FOXTECH FPV for $47.99
YouTube Videos

This model has a 90 degree FOV lens, wide working voltage ranges from 3.6-24V WEIGHT: 1g

FH10C is the smallest 520tvl camera in the world, and it's also the lightest one,

it's lighter than a feather and smaller than a bean

your only concern would be how to find it after you put it on the desk :D

parameters:

Sensor: Single chip 1/3 CMOS
SYSTEM: NTSC & PAL
NUMBER OF PIXEL NTSC:656(H)×492(V);PAL:786(H)×576(V)
IMAGE SIGNAL PROCESS: Digital Signal Processing System
SENSOR DIMENSION: 4.75mm(H)×3.55mm(V)
HORIZONTAL RESOLUTION: 520TV Lines
SCANNING SYSTEM: 2:1 Interlace
SENSITIVITY: 0.008Lux/F1.2
LENS & VIEW ANGLE: 0.5mm F2.0 / 90 °
S/N RATIO: 48dB
VIDEO OUT: 1.0V p-p/75ohm
SIZE (L x W x H): 22.5mm x 11.5mmx 11.5mm
WEIGHT: 1g
Working voltage: 3.6-24 V

3D Cam FPV

Will be available for $319.99
YouTube Videos

The 3D-Cam FPV is a 3D camera designed by EMR Laboratories specifically for FPV flying. The camera generates industry standard field-sequential 3D video which can be viewed using 3D capable glasses supporting field sequential video. It is designed to work with standard FPV transmitters and receivers to provide life like 3D while flying.

The camera can be set to either 2D or 3D mode and has adjustable convergence and white balance. The camera comes with a remote cable that can be connected to a receiver to control the camera convergence or exposure while the aircraft is in the air. The exposure feature is excellent for keeping the ground properly visible under adverse conditions such as sunrise or sunset conditions. The camera lenses are positioned at the human inter-ocular distance to generate a true to life 3D experience. Special calibration modes are provided to enable the user to realign the cameras if needed.
Last edited by vrdate on Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tobias
Bitcraze

FPV news (advertisement)

Post by tobias »

I've created this topic as a container for FPV news that might be relevant for the Crazyflie as we have gotten some relevant advertisement in other threads.
vrdate
Beginner

Re: FPV news (advertisement)

Post by vrdate »

tobias wrote:I've created this topic as a container for FPV news that might be relevant for the Crazyflie as we have gotten some relevant advertisement in other threads.
Since I am not affiliated to any of the linked site this is not an advertisement.
I was looking for the best solution for a while and I am just sharing...
tobias
Bitcraze

Re: DIY: Build your own FPV backpack PCB, FH10C V9, 3D Cam F

Post by tobias »

It was a hard call and we didn't know whether to treat it as advertisement or not but we decided to move it since it wasn't that relevant (products to big and heavy) and even though the 1g cam might be a good fit it is rated 3.6-24V which might make it difficult to integrate.