Fly two crazyflies with the motion capture

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
gpczygpczy
Beginner

Fly two crazyflies with the motion capture

Post by gpczygpczy »

Hi,everyone
I have several problem when i tried to fly two crazyflies with the motion capture at the same time.After making the markers on the two crazyflies,i tried to ''roslaunch crazyflie_demo multi_hover_vrpn.launch'' in the terminal,but there ws only one drone got off,and the trajectory of the drone was irregular,another drone had no response.How could i solve the promble? :roll: :roll: I would really appreciate your help!
whoenig
Expert

Re: Fly two crazyflies with the motion capture

Post by whoenig »

For new projects and especially if you want to fly multiple Crazyflies using ROS, it is recommended to use the Crazyswarm instead. If you encounter any issues, you might get better help by opening a discussion question on the Crazyswarm project.
gpczygpczy
Beginner

Post by gpczygpczy »

Thank you for your replay.If I don't use the Crazyswarm,how could I fly two crazyflies at the same time.
kristoffer
Bitcraze

Post by kristoffer »

You can write a python script that connects to your mocap system and pushed the position (or full pose) to the Crazyflies.
I'm not sure which mocap system you use, but we hava an example for a Qualisys system in https://github.com/bitcraze/crazyflie-l ... mmander.py
Maybe you can get some inspiration there?