[SOLVED] Crazyfliedied

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
RyanMco
Expert

[SOLVED] Crazyfliedied

Post by RyanMco »

Hi guys!
Im really in a shock ..my crazyflie was working fine yesterday with battery attached to it, I tried today to turn it on by a battery it didn't work, but tried by cabel USB it works fine (the leds are on and it shows me that's working fine - blue led and red led blinking ..all fine)
my problem now is why it doesn't work with the battery attached to it? ofcourse the battery is fully .. what could be the problem? when I attach the battery no led is on at all! .. how could I solve that problem?! thanks alot
kimberly
Bitcraze

Re: Crazyfliedied

Post by kimberly »

Hi,

On the first thought, it seems that the battery connector on the board has been broken. Are you using the Crazyflie 2.1 or 2.0? Can you send us a photo of the battery connector on the board of your crazyflie?
RyanMco
Expert

Post by RyanMco »

the battrey isn't broken, because the same battrey I attach it to another drone 2.1 and it works fine ..
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

I am not talking about the battery, but the battery connector on the Crazyflie (the black and red wire that are on the board itself). The metal wire inside those wires might be disconnected, so you would need to test the continuity of these with a multimeter (or if they are shorted somewhere).
RyanMco
Expert

Post by RyanMco »

fixed!
there was an internal short in the wires of battrey!

thanks