[SOLVED] Log TOC variables/gyro and acc values

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
cf11111
Beginner

Re: Log TOC variables/gyro and acc values

Post by cf11111 »

Unfortunately, I am still having trouble with the gyroscope. I realized that when I tilt the crazyflie while connected to the CF Client, the flight data screen does not show the tilt. The console says that the self tests all pass though.

I tried installing the latest client and lib as you suggested but unfortunately that did not solve the problem. I also ordered and tested a new crazyflie to see if the gyroscope sensor itself was messed up, but it doesn't seem like that is the case.

For additional and probably unecessary info, before I changed to the newest client, had another crazyflie with firmware from 2018 that did successfully show tilt in the client while the flashed CF did not.

Do you have any ideas about what could be going wrong?
cf11111
Beginner

Post by cf11111 »

UPDATE to the problem:

Unflashed crazyflie tilts in flight data tab for client and works with the latest version of the CF client and python lib.

With all the same files and installations, flashed crazyflie does not work, so there must be some kind of firmware issue that I cannot figure out.
cf11111
Beginner

Post by cf11111 »

SOLVED: something must have gone wrong flashing using rosrun command. When flashed through CF Client, I can see tilt and log the correct variables.
kimberly
Bitcraze

Post by kimberly »

Hi! Good you solved it! Sorry for the late reply but a lot of us was on a holiday;) but thanks for the update!