Maker Faire Berlin Bitcraze meet-up

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
arnaud
Bitcraze

Maker Faire Berlin Bitcraze meet-up

Post by arnaud »

Hi Guys!

Some of us at Bitcraze will go to Maker Faire Berlin. We are planing on organizing a meet-up there. The plan is to meet at a bar or something like that but we need to know how much we will be when and where to go in Berlin (all these issues are related).

So I open this thread to talk about it, anyone that wants to meet up and will be in Berlin during the Maker faire (the week-end 3&4 october 2015), feel free to write there! :)
derf
Expert

Re: Maker Faire Berlin Bitcraze meet-up

Post by derf »

I'll come to MakerFaire Berlin!
Looking forward to meeting the team and other Crazyfliers. :)

Wer kommt noch? (Who else is coming?)
berikobama
Beginner

Post by berikobama »

im living in berlin, but i don't think ill go to the faire. but if theres a meetup somewhere else, as you said a bar (meltdown berlin ?) or something, i ll come.
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

Great! We will meet up somewhere outside the fair, probably at a bar nearby :) Is it easy to get to Meltdown from Ostbahnhof?
derf
Expert

Post by derf »

It's about 15mins away by public transport. Apparently it's an esports bar, with a "Warcraft Hearthstone" challenge/cocktail night on Saturday evening. ;)

@berikobama: I don't mind going there, but is there any particular reason that you picked that bar?
berikobama
Beginner

Post by berikobama »

@derf: its the only one i know thats near ostbahnhof and quiet enough for a meetup. so nope, no particular reason.
marcus
Bitcraze

Post by marcus »

It's been a stressful day so we're a bit late on this. But after getting some recommendations at the fair we decided to join in on the Hackaday/VCF meetup here. We'll be hanging around wearing Bitcraze.io t-shirts so you can't miss us.