Seting up the project eclips and pycharm on windows

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
Droneman

Seting up the project eclips and pycharm on windows

Post by Droneman »

Hello, i want to from the developer make us a smal tutorial how to set up all the eclips project on windows
thanks
tobias
Bitcraze

Re: Seting up the project eclips and pycharm on windows

Post by tobias »

Have you tired this guide?
Droneman

Post by Droneman »

Yes but i don't want to work with VM i want to work on windwos 7 directely, **censored** , make us a tutorial how to set up the project without the virtual machin
tobias
Bitcraze

Post by tobias »

We are not running windows so I suggest you do some googling/investigation on how to set it up and take notes while you do it. Then share these notes with the rest of the community so the next one that doesn't want to use the VM, but Windows 7 directly, can follow your instructions?
Droneman

Post by Droneman »

Ok and could you make us a tutorial how to set the project for eclipse and pychharm on linux ubunto ?
i don't want to work with virtual machine, i want to work directly on the ubunto not with the virtual machin
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

There is a page on the wiki that explains the step to create the ubuntu virtual machine: https://wiki.bitcraze.io/projects:virtu ... :create_vm

These steps can be followed on a natively-installed Ubuntu.
Droneman

Post by Droneman »

I think you don't understand english language, i said that i don't want to work with this fucking virtual machin, i want directely work on instaleled ubunto --"
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

That is what I meant by "Natively installed", you can follow the instruction on an ubuntu installed in your Machine.

You are acting very rude and impolite. This attitude is not acceptable here, I suggest you start behaving yourself.
Droneman

Post by Droneman »

I didn't find Natively installed instruction.
I am polite, but for people who don't answer they make me impolite, you are not like americain people, look theirs firum, they find solutions for their costumers not like you.
you are swedish right ?
arnaud
Bitcraze

Post by arnaud »

Aparently you do not understand what I am trying to explain so I will make it longer:

The virtual machine is nothing more than a standard XUbuntu we install and setup manually. We install it from the CD the same way we would install a normal system on our machine. Thus all instruction on how we setup the virtual machine can be followed on a real machine with an installed Ubuntu. Just start at configuring Xubuntu: https://wiki.bitcraze.io/projects:virtu ... ng_xubuntu

This is a community forum to which we participate, you are expected to behave correctly whatever the reason. If you want to communicate directly with us (the creator of Crazyflie) you can always send us a mail.