My crazyflie has some errors 'Keyerror'

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
whjrtss
Beginner

My crazyflie has some errors 'Keyerror'

Post by whjrtss »

Hi. I got a crazyflie 1.0, and failed to operate this. PC client callback these errors.

INFO:cflib.crazyflie:Callback->Connected to [radio://0/1/2M] <- I tried change channel and bandwidth, but IT HAS SAME ERROR!!
WARNING:root:[5]: Was expecting 29 but got 40
(continue to 10~20 lines similar...?)
WARNING:cflib.crazyflie:Exception while doing callback on port [5]

Traceback <most recent call last>:
File "cflib\crazyflie\__init__.pyc", line 346, in run
File "cflib\crazyflie\toc.pyc", line 193, in _new_packet_cb
File "cflib\crazyflie\log.pyc", line 342, in __init__
File "cflib\crazyflie\log.pyc", line 311, in get_cstring_from_id
KeyError: 'Type [9] not found in LogTocElement.types!'
(and continue same errors 3~4 time)
WARNING:cflib.crazyflie:Got link error callbaack [Too many packets lost] in state [2]

-------------------------------
I don't know about kernel?(linux?) or Python, but I think that 'Too many packets lost' occurs by KeyError.
I try to know "what is the LogTocElement.types??", but I'm stupid, sorry;;

Crazyflie heartbeat by Red LED -> 2Hz = every 0.5s -> but flie doesn't work... why?
XBOX Controller -> Nothing problem driver, and PC client can read movement(pitch, etc.) values by controller
Firmware -> I just download from wiki's way... 'Crazyflie_2014.01.0.bin' installed inside crazyflie,
and I installed Dongle driver by zadig (because I using Windows 7),
and Client is 'cfclient-win32-install-2014.01.0.exe'.
Do I install something wrong files?

I hope that this hardware can be fly. Thanks to read.
poizone

Re: My crazyflie has some errors 'Keyerror'

Post by poizone »

I would recommend flashing the newest firmware and using the latest client. Both are available as source at the BitCraze github. I've compiled the firmware as of 2015-02-11 for the CF1 and posted the binary here for everyone's flashing pleasure, if you don't feel comfortable building it yourself.

Next, if flashing doesn't help, change your data rate to 1M or 250Kb again. 2M has always been error prone for me, even indoors and close to the radio. Those rates should really be reserved for the CR PA.

If errors persist on the newest firmware and client, please reply with a log encapsulated by the

Code: Select all

tags.
One day our flies will drown out the sun in an autonomous Skynet of whirring motors and blinking lights.
whjrtss
Beginner

Post by whjrtss »

THANKYOU!!!! Is that... error of bin file?? I think. Your new firmware is no problem for operation.
can fly... Thank you!
poizone

Post by poizone »

Glad my build helped at least one person out! It was most likely a firmware issue that got fixed in the past year. I know a few of them have popped up. Have fun, and I hope you take the chance to build the firmware yourself so you can keep up to date with all the changes.
One day our flies will drown out the sun in an autonomous Skynet of whirring motors and blinking lights.