Esky controller

Discussions and questions about the Crazyflie Nano Quadcopter
hotrod1
Beginner

Esky controller

Post by hotrod1 »

I would like to fly the crazyflie with a RC controller. What model of Esky is it compatible with? Any one? also, 4 or 6 channel? I am not a guy that can do hacks or code unless I am shown how.

Thanks for your help
hotrod1
Beginner

Re: Esky controller

Post by hotrod1 »

Cant find the esky 000989 ET6i controller. Esky does not even have them. They have the ET6 000988. Dont know if that would work.
rzzo
Beginner

Post by rzzo »

hotrod1 wrote:I would like to fly the crazyflie with a RC controller. What model of Esky is it compatible with? Any one? also, 4 or 6 channel? I am not a guy that can do hacks or code unless I am shown how.

Thanks for your help
Did you get any other info on finding a transmitter? I have been trying to find an answer to that same question with no luck so far: see: http://forum.bitcraze.se/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1023

Let me know what you end up doing.
hotrod1
Beginner

Post by hotrod1 »

No luck. I think that there is no one here except for me and now you. I ended up using a controller that I had for an RC computer simulator (realflight). It works OK. I would like to have the ability to mix controls - such as roll and yaw - but I cant do it with this. Overall, not bad.
redtank
Beginner

Post by redtank »

Hotrod1,
I've got the same realflight usb controller, but when I attempt to use it, program crashes. We're you using it plugged into pc or android device?

Thanks,
Cris