Connecting flowdeck2 hardware

Discussions and questions about the Crazyradio
RyanMco
Expert

Connecting flowdeck2 hardware

Post by RyanMco »

Hi guys, how can I connect and wiring the flowdeck2 on my drone(crazyflie) ? I'm not meaning software, .. I mean hardware ..
how can I connect my flowdeck2 device on my crazyflie ? how to know which wire to wire to?
I tried to search on google , there's no hardware tutorials of how we can connect flowdeck2 on the drone itself ... anyhelp?
RyanMco
Expert

Re: Connecting flowdeck2 hardware

Post by RyanMco »

I don't know how to connect my flowdeck on my drone, I have wires etc .. but how to connect it on my drone hardware?
tobias
Bitcraze

Post by tobias »

I'm not fully sure what you mean as there are no wires. Have you checked this getting started guide?
RyanMco
Expert

Post by RyanMco »

tobias wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:08 am I'm not fully sure what you mean as there are no wires. Have you checked this getting started guide?
Yes, it's all about software !
I want how do I wire my flowdeckv2 on my drone ..not firmware software .. I'm asking about hardware ...
tobias
Bitcraze

Post by tobias »

I still don't get it, connection the flow deck to the crazyflie is pretty simple. You want to connect another way, though wires?
RyanMco
Expert

Post by RyanMco »

tobias wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 am I still don't get it, connection the flow deck to the crazyflie is pretty simple. You want to connect another way, though wires?
thanks connected .. I wasn't known that there's deck connectors .. I just bought them yesterday