Crazyradio keeps disconecting

Discussions and questions about the Crazyradio
colorsound
Beginner

Crazyradio keeps disconecting

Post by colorsound »

Hello Guys,

I am experiencing some disconnecting from the radio every now and then , quite randomly but it happens in most times i connect , i have tried with different CF2 and different radio dongles but problem persist . i,m using CF2 in 2M channel 10 with position deck on top.

have you experience something similar or anything that could cause such behaviour ?

any ideas how to solve it or help to determine where the problem comes from ?

cheers
arnaud
Bitcraze

Re: Crazyradio keeps disconecting

Post by arnaud »

I am not sure to understand: does it happen most of the time just after connection, or does it happen every time you connect?

One possible cause would be a strong wifi in the same frequency range, the way to fix that would then to change the channel to one far away like 50 or 70 to test if the connection is then more stable. there is wifi analyser apps for phones that could tell you in what frequency range are the strong wifis signals around you.

One other thing i can think about that can make the radio connection more problematic is if the battery is over the radio antenna, this will affect the radio quality.
colorsound
Beginner

Re: Crazyradio keeps disconecting

Post by colorsound »

Hi arnaud,

i could not determine yet where the problem comes , i check wifi channels and where not in the same channels but switching off the other wifis around seemed to help anyway.

the batteries are off the CF i,m using a mobile battery charger most of the time for the tests.

the message is : lost: Too many packets lost

the problem is still there but happens with less often i,ll keep investigating.

thanks