Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:34 pm
- Forum: Developer Discussions
- Topic: Crazyflie with Infrared LED
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2485
I am planning to test Motion Capture shortly with my Crazyflie. It seems the best way is by tracking Infrared LEDs (IR-LEDs) attached to the device. These are very cheap to buy and I can imagine consume much power, however if 3 of these were to be fitted to the machine, how easy or difficult would i...
- Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:28 pm
- Forum: Developer discussions
- Topic: Communication with multiple Crazyflies
- Replies: 28
- Views: 18110
@CookedNoodle : what you are doing is really interesting, imagine when even smaller devices are available and 100s are able to swarm like bees or flies!. With these kinds of numbers it could be more practical to have the 'flys' behave autonomously. I have a software development background with a Cra...