Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:13 pm
- Forum: Developer Discussions
- Topic: Firmware crashes induced by Logging / Loco Deck (Computational overloads?)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 520
Hello, I am relatively new to the crazyflie 2.0 quadcopter developement. Currently I am trying to implement own algorithms for navigation and control. The plan is to use the crazyflie in the flight control courses as hardware plattform for the students and also to do some research on cooperative est...
- Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:45 pm
- Forum: General discussions
- Topic: Synchronize Multiple Log Blocks
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1235
Hi, I am currently working on an own ground station implementation employing the cflib. I am able to receive log data from 6 variables but I want to be able to receive a much larger number in an synchronized fasion. I have two questions: With multiple log blocks you are referring to adding several c...